Christmas is a time of giving and often with the rush and urgency of getting things done in time, we forget that sometimes it’s the little things that really matter. Too often people find themselves rushing and buying gifts from department storeswith little thought.
Sometimes if we can just stop or slow down a bit we can put some thought about what we want to give from the heart and making beautiful things with our hands is a wonderful way to say “you are really special to someone”.
Making a gift for someone for Christmas is like bringing together bits and pieces of our lives and telling a story.
Today I’m sharing with some wonderful DIY projects for Christmas gifts.
Don’t forget that you can also find some lovely handmade gifts online from our online store here.
1. Chai tea kit – This homemade Chai makes a wonderful gift and is simply delicious!
2. Coconut lime sugar scrub – Everyone deserves a bit of pampering.
3. Succulents in recycled tea cups – A beautiful gift that looks wonderful in your home.
6. Rosemary cheese crackers – Goes great with the sundried tomato pesto below.
7. Sundried tomato pesto – Ideal for Christmas parties and entertainment.
9. Peach preserve – Pancakes anyone?
10. Cranberry cookie mixture in a jar – I LOVE this simple concept and think particularly for parents it’s such a wonderful gift.
If you are looking for beautiful, handmade, natural and fair-trade Christmas decorations and eco friendly toys then check out our store Eco Toys.com.au here.